fredag 8 oktober 2010

There is no I in team, but there is one in what if

I remember, as I often do remember things with great clarity
Although in this memory, I don't know who you where, or if you where there.
I think it was you and I think you were there.

We were a team, we were kids or at least younger. And my words did not flow as eloquently as they do now. They did not have the same athletic aesthetic, And to the best of our ability the answers we came up with they had to do. Yet still to this day the best one is still 42.

We broke into this office-building
Not to steal anything, we just changed things, like the pencils and the family portraits and we switched chairs between the desks.

Just so when whoever worked there would come in on Monday morning and have that eerie feeling that something was out of place and different, but they just couldn't tell what it was…or why.

It was our revolutionary way of saying fuck you to the white collar bullys of our hometown.

Nothing going on here in your ordinary life, its just how you arranged it.

And then BLITZKRIEG!
(Kalimar, Kalimar)

…yeah, its was beautiful, good times. And maybe the reality didn't reflect what had happened but that was how we liked to pictured it.

But I cannot rid myself of this haunting phrase as they say "All good things must come to an end"
But then again who are they? the ones that said things like that
Cause I don't remember hearing anyone actually say that. So what Makes that statement true. It is like when you look in one of those books, thats always in the bathroom in your parents summerhouse. Ahh yes famous words, Spoken by..."unkown"...or "anonymous"...

Maybe, this is just a maybe.

Maybe it doesn't mean anything or its just so stupid that no one wanted to take credit for having thought of it.

To qualify as a word of wisdom, you have to do better than "anonymous" or "unknown". So no, Fuck they fuck all good things must come to an end. All good things must not come to an end, You can quote me on that!

Good things happen and they stay that way, even if you don't remember them correctly

So yes, well Anyhow, However, Havin' said that, Having that in mind, be so as it may, nevertheless


Fact is;

There is no I in team but there is is one in What if.
So what if there was one in team?
I would have wanted it to be you.